Even if you do not live near the Land of Sky Blue Water, you can still get great tasting water! Everpure commercial water filter systems give you the hook-up. Literally. Not too hard, not too soft, this Everpure technology produces water that is just riiiiiiiiight for making great coffee.
- Unique three stage blending cartridge provides softened/buffered/filtered water
- Utilizes ion exchange resin with buffering capabilities and high capacity coconut carbon filtration
- Small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses softening resin to allow proper initial hardness
- Buffering prevents water from becoming too acidic
- Reduces hardness in water that can cause minerals to build-up in coffee and espresso equipment
- Cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
NOTE: No electrical connection required
A good cup of coffee or espresso starts with great filtered water. Using filtered water truly does affect the taste of your coffee. It’s the reason why many people say that their home-brewed coffee just doesn’t taste as good as their café cups. Not only that, but using filtered water in your brewing system can help eliminate bacteria and other harmful agents that you probably don’t want to consume. Seattle Coffee Gear has the perfect solution to this problem: Everpure coffee machine water filters.
Product Weight (lbs.)