Dirty grinder? Clean it up with Urnex's Supergrindz burr grinder cleaner. Reformulated to work for superautomatic espresso machines (most of which are near-impossible to disassemble for cleaning), simply add a capful to an empty hopper to clean out the oil and residue left behind by coffee beans.
How to use SuperGrindz
- Remove all coffee from the bean hopper
- Brew 2 large cups of coffee to use up all remaining beans in the grinding chamber
- For superautomatics, add 26 g (1 full cap) of SuperGrindz
- After adding the SuperGrindz, add 78 g of coffee (3 full caps) to the hopper
- Brew 5 large cups of coffee, or until the pucks no longer contain traces of the yellow SuperGrindz tablets
Product Weight (lbs.)
As you probably know, cleaning the inner workings of your espresso or coffee maker is vital to a good cup. If you’ve noticed that your coffee machine is slow, inconsistent or if it produces a lesser quality cup than it did when it was brand-new, it’s time to consider some specialized coffee machine cleaning products. Urnex is the authority in the brewer cleaning world, producing cleaning powders, tablets and solutions under the names Urnex, Full Circle and Puro.