Need more coffee? The Marco Beverages Jet Brewer brews more than enough coffee for a crowd with its large capacity, programmable brew cycles, and optional Jet companion grinder. Built with tight brewing temperatures and speed as its defining features, the Jet can brew up to 6 liters—or 1.5 gallons—at a time, all while maintaining SCA gold-cup brew standards. The Jet Brewer also adds in batch programming, enabling different recipes for different roasts or quantities at the touch of a button. And while the Jet can be set to both manual or pre-packaged coffee dosing, it also offers extended controls for Marco's dedicated batch grinder—opening up one-touch automatic batch brewing for near-effortless drip coffee.
- Recipe Programming - Set up brew size, temperature, and dose type for morning, afternoon and night batch profiles.
- 1.5-gallon Capacity - Brew up to 6-liter batches to keep up with even the busiest rushes.
- Direct Serve - A built-in cup cutout below the server stand lets you dispense directly from the brewer.
- 150-250 Cups An Hour - The lower-watt 2.8Kw brewer is good for up to 150 cups, while the 5.6Kw is the right choice for locations requiring over 250 cups an hour.
- Jet Grinder Compatibility - The Jet Brewer also packs in programming functionality for its companion bulk grinder, which enables you to preset batch size and dose, all from one screen.
- Destination Cafe - The tall-and-slim stainless profile of the Jet brewer stands out on a bar, and offers excellent usability for baristas.
- Workflow - Pre-programmed brew modes take a lot of the work out of your shop's batch brews—while the paired grinder option nearly eliminates it entirely.
- Great Coffee - Time and temp consistency are rock-solid, and provide a lot of excellent coffee every time.
- Pricy - Large format batch brewers already take minimal effort to run in a cafe, so its up to you if the Jet's premier extraction techniques and labor-saving innovations are worth the investment for your use case.
What it Covers: Marco Beverages Equipment
Length: 1 year parts
Warranty Point of Contact:Marco Beverages
Contact Information: 206.641.7692
Care and Maintenance
- Make sure to use the appropriate water filter for your local water source
- Note: requires a NEMA L6-20P (2800W) or L6-30P (5600W) outlet
- Wash out brew pot and basket after use
2800W or 5600W
Product Weight (lbs.)