Up the ante with Nuova Simonelli's Aurelia II T3 Semi-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine. A certified World Barista Championship Official Espresso Machine, the Aurelia II T3 is great for producing quality espresso drinks in the busiest settings.
The T3 builds on the Digit by giving the barista more direct control over every shot with semi-automatic only configuration and active PID-controlled heating points with a brew micro-boiler and in each group. The result? Unprecedented control over temperature and the highest stability. Helping to keep up with the demands of high volume coffee shops and restaurants, the Aurelia II features automatic backflushing, shot timers, and an ergonomic design.
- T3: Your brew water is heated first in the steam boiler's heat exchanger, followed by a brew micro-boiler, and finally by an actively heated group head. The secondary and group heating points are PID-controlled for unparalleled thermostability and precision.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- PID: LCD display allows you to see and manipulate the boiler temperature with just a few clicks on the machine.
- Smart Functions: programmable daily on-off, self-diagnosis, double counting, programmable alarms, Energy Saving function, and shot timers make the Aurelia Digit smarter for the barista and owner.
- Productivity: The Aurelia II allows independent automatic cleaning of each group. Now you don't have to shut your machine down to clean the group heads. Simply put one group head into cleaning mode while brewing on the other simultaneously.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Loved by Baristas: The Aurelia II introduces four new features your baristas are going to love.
- The Reverse Mirror: Allows the barista to see the shot pour out without having to bend down under the group head
- Cool Touch Steam Wands: No more burnt arms, hands, or egos. Also due to the lack of heat, say goodbye to the milk encrustation you see on every other machine.
- Milk Light: An LED light that points down into the frothing pitcher.
- LED Lights: Soft LED lights illuminate the front of the machine.
What it Covers: Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines
Commercial Espresso Machines: Gold Plan required; 2 year parts and 1 year labor
Commercial Superautomatics: Platinum Plan required; 2 year parts and 1 year labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Nuova Simonelli USA
Contact Information: 360-366-2226
Notes: Commercial espresso machines require Nuova Simonelli Gold or Platinum service plans. Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Backflush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
2 Group: 23 | 3 Group: 21
2 Group: 33 | 3 Group: 42
2 Group: 23 | 3 Group: 22
2 Group: 7300W | 3 Group: 9100W
2 Group: 220V | 3 Group: 220V
2 Group: 14 L | 3 Group: 17 L
Product Weight (lbs.)
When you’re shopping for an espresso machine, you have to find the right balance between great features and user-friendliness. Nuova Simonelli espresso machines are a great fit for any user, as they allow even beginner users to pull perfect shots without hours of time spent on training. Seattle Coffee Gear offers a wide range of products from Nuova Simonelli to make sure you get the perfect hardware for your home or business.