Rancilio Classe 7 S Commercial Espresso Machine
Keep brewing through the busiest crowds with the simple design and user-friendly features of the Rancilio Classe 7 S. Designed with a production environment in mind, the Classe 7 features everything you'd ever need out of a commercial espresso machine: A sturdy, easily-serviceable heat-exchange boiler design, a quick-heat boiler and element setup, and a barista-centric layout for improved workflow.
- Semi-automatic Controls - Simple push-button brew controls and hot water dispensing offer easy control.
- C-Lever Steam Knob - Rancilio's signature steam controller, the C-Lever offers easy access to partial and full steam options.
- Barista Ergonomics - The horizontal steam levers, barista brew lights, and ergonomic portafilters bring comfort and ease-of-use to baristas.
- Quick Recovery - A necessity for latte-heavy locations, a respectable 11 or 16 liter boiler with a gigantic 6000W element will keep up with demand.
- Milk Machine - The sheer number of drinks this machine can steam in a row makes it a welcome contender in the commercial space.
- Simple Layout - The clean button start/stop design, coupled with the ergonomic steam levers, makes the Classe 7 an easy machine to brew on.
- Barista Light - It's a silly thing, but barista lights will give your baristas a stage to show off their craft.
- Plastic Sides - Some may not like the lines or placement of the Classe 7's plastic side panels.
What it Covers: Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
- Run backflush program daily.
- Wipe down case with a clean, damp rag.
2 Group: 31 inches | 3 Group: 40 inches
2 Group: 11 L | 3 Group: 16 L
Product Weight (lbs.)
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.