Quality coffee and breathtaking design don't have to cost an arm and a leg with the Rocket Espresso Boxer Timer. Built on the foundations of vintage Italian espresso machines, the Boxer Timer updates this heritage design with a modern featureset and a customer-friendly design that stands out on any barista bar. Packed with labor-saving features like volumetric controls, shot timers, insulated steam wands, and automatic backflush programming; the Boxer Timer lightens the load on your barista's workflow and makes maintenance a breeze. Even better, its all-chrome case and compact size make it a fits-anywhere machine for any style of shop or cafe.
- Shot Timers - Help dial-in your shots by time and volume for higher consistency.
- Automatic Shot Programming - Flow rate sensors ensure the same amount of water is pulled for each shot.
- Low Profile - The Boxer's short height makes it easy for baristas to interact with their customers.
- Cold Water Mixing - A hot water spout tempered by a cold water mixing valve keeps water below boiling for tea or americanos.
- Automatic Backflushing - Clean up at the end of the day is easy thanks to simple backflush programming.
- Insulated Steam Wand - Cool-touch wands make steaming safer and cleaner.
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso commercial machines
Length: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Note: Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
1 group: 19 inches | 2 group: 25 inches
2300W | 4300W
115V | 240V
8.3 L | 13.2 L
Product Weight (lbs.)
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.