La Marzocco is in a league of its own when it comes to the functionality, style and available customization of its commercial machines. And the GB/5 Mechanical Paddle (MP) is no exception. This well-designed Italian commercial espresso machine produces high quality and consistent espresso. The two group unit is the perfect size for a small to mid-sized cafe with light to moderate traffic.
- Double Boiler: Eliminate inconsistency while also speeding things up with this double boiler machine. It's capable of extracting espresso and steaming milk at the same time with very little temperature variance.
- Personal Preference: Select from a variety of machine styles: automatic (AV), semi-automatic (EE), or mechanical paddle (MP).
- Articulating Steam Wand: The steam wands on the GB/5 can easily be moved into multiple directions on its pivot base, which allows baristas to steam and froth milk to their preference.
- High Capacity: The GB/5 is rated to brew between 50 to 100 shots of espresso an hour, making it capable of handling the busiest coffee shops. It has a pre-heating system that warms water even before it enters the coffee boiler.
- Hot Water Dispenser: Make tea or hot cocoa on the fly with the GB/5's quick dispensing hot water nozzle.
- Installed PID: The GB/5 features a PID for complete temperature control, making it even easier to customize your drinks for those customers with decisive pallets.
- Cup Warmer: The top of the GB/5 functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless-steel top.
- Dual Steam Wands: We like to use these for latte art competitions around the office, but they also serve wonderfully in busy settings where multiple drinks need to be made at once.
- Saturated Groups: With brew heads connected directly to the boiler, this feature will ensure thermal stability for every shot produced.
- Direct Water Line: Once you get this machine all plumbed in, never worry about running out of water mid-shot with automatic refilling directly from your water line.
- Professional Quality Espresso: The GB/5 is designed with consistency and quality in mind, as in order to keep the customers coming back for more, you have to make sure your coffee is top notch
- High Capacity: Keep the long lines at bay with a machine capable of churning out shots faster than customers can order them
- Perfect Steam: Lattes and cappuccinos have never been easier, as the steam functionality on the GB/5 is both fast and consistent
- Difficult Setup: This, along with most commercial machines, is not something you just pull out of the box and are good to go. There is quite a bit of setting up, adjusting settings, getting the correct plumbing, etc. to consider before pulling your first shot
About La Marzocco
From top of the line home espresso machines to a wide range of commercial options, La Marzocco delivers. The Italian espresso authority was founded in 1927 in Florence, and has been a premier manufacturer of high-end espresso machines since the very beginning. Classic designs and construction meet incredibile innovations in espresso brewing to build a catalog of beloved machines.
2 Grp: 30 inches | 3 Grp: 38 inches | 4 Grp: 47 inches
2 Group: 4600W | 3 Group: 6100W | 4 Grp: 8000W
2 Grp: 7 L Steam, 3.4 L Brew | 3 Grp: 11 L Steam, 5 L Brew | 4 Grp: 14.5 L Steam, 6.8 L Brew
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: La Marzocco commercial espresso machines
Length: 13 months parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: La Marzocco commercial espresso machines are covered by a limited commercial-class warranty, which includes parts only and assistance with coordinating on-site repair services. Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use