Rancilio Classe 7 USB Commercial Espresso Machine
Refresh your cafe with the quick-heat design and simple operation of the Rancilio Classe 7 USB Espresso Machine. Designed for shops with high demand for lattes and cappuccinos, the Classe 7's respectably-sized steam boiler and outsized heating element offers unparalleled recovery time for high-volume steaming. The Classe 7's focus on steam supply is accompanied with barista-saving accouterments like curved, grippy portafilters, auto-volumetric shot programming and Rancilio's patented C-lever steam controls, which offer featherable control in an easy-to-reach location.
- 6000 Watt Element - Larger than your average commercial heating element at this boiler size, the Classe 7 touts quick heat-up times and fantastic recovery for those busy mornings.
- C-Lever Steam Control - No knobs here! The front-face mounted steam wand controls are deigned with barista wrists in mind, offering quality ergonomics for long shifts.
- Digital Display - Get quick access to shot counts, volumetric controls and maintenance programs.
- Volumetric Programming - Add shot-to-shot consistency, even with brand-new baristas at the helm.
- Tall Configuration Option - Tall configurations bring cup clearance up to 5.7 inches.
- Quick Heat - The gargantuan heating element in the boiler grants speedy steam and best-in-class recovery for back-to-back milk drinks.
- LCD Display - A nice touch, the screen gives you access to useful stats like daily and total shot life, shot timers and pressure settings.
- Clever Levers - The featherable, transverse-mounted steam levers offer easy control and comfort for all-day use.
- No Cold Water Mixing Valve - The hot water spout pulls directly from the steam boiler. Expect regular wipe-downs and too-hot Americanos.
- Group Covers - Visually, we're not big fans of the large, plastic covers over the brew heads.
What it Covers: Rancilio home espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Silvia and Silvia Pro only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Run backflush programs daily.
- Wipe down drip tray and case regularly.
2 Group 31 inches; 3 Group 40 inches
2 Group 11 L; 3 Group 16 L
Product Weight (lbs.)
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.