Add sleek stainless steel looks and simple semi-automatic prowess to your cafe with the Rancilio Classe 9 S Commercial Espresso Machine. You'll get Rancilio's steam-ready boiler design, barista-saving ergonomic portafilters and steam levers, and a sturdy stainless steel case that looks good in any location.
- Semi-automatic Controls: Simple on/off buttons offer clean control over brewing and hot water options.
- Insulated Boiler: Boiler insulation increases efficiency and temp stability for the Classe 9's heat-exchange boiler.
- Stainless and Chrome: The Classe 9 S sports chrome group covers and stainless steel side panels.
- Quick-Recovery Boiler: An extra-large heating element for the Classe 9's boiler size means faster startup and quicker turnaround between steaming.
- C-Levers: These clever steam levers are mounted against the face of the machine for easy access. Partial and full steam control.
- Barista Lights: Show off those perfectly blonde shots with integrated cup lights.
- A Cafe's Machine: Simple, well-known internals keep costs down and coffee flowing.
- Barista's Friend: Where the machine does spurge, it benefits the user immensely. Comfy curved portafilters, barista lights, and ergonomic steam knobs lets you work all day long.
- Stainless Sides: The 9 is the only model in the Classe line to offer stainless side panels, all others are only available with plastic sides.
- No Mixing Valve: Even here, Rancilio has left out a cold water mixing valve for the hot water wand, meaning superheated water pulls directly from the steam boiler.
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.
2 Group: 31 inches | 3 Group: 40 inches | 4 Group: 50 inches
2 Group: 11 L | 3 Group: 16 L | 4 Group: 22 L
Product Weight (lbs.)