Solid performance, effort-saving volumetrics, and integrated shot timers in a compact footprint; the Boxer Timer is one of the best options for low- to medium-volume cafes. Equipped with everything your baristas need to keep the coffee flowing—including cool-touch steam wands, hot water mixing valves, and easy-cleaning stainless casing. All this functionality is wrapped up in a compact and sleek design that accommodates smaller spaces while standing out among the rest.
- Advanced Temperature Stability: Thanks to the Thermosiphon System, the Rocket Espresso Boxer offers advanced group head temperature stability, ensuring a delicious shot of espresso with each brew cycle.
- You Can Find Good Help!: The Boxer offers some much needed assistance by controlling the volume and flow rate with its precise microprocessing technology.
- Automatic Backflush: At the end of a long day, who wants to perform regular maintenance? The Boxer knows that's the last thing on your mind and will graciously perform an automatic backflush every night.
- Cool Touch Wand: Burning your fingers on a steam wand can really put a damper on your day. Thanks to the Boxer's Cool Touch Wand, you will no longer fear the wrath of a steam wand!
- Heavy Duty Boiler: The Boxer's trusty copper boiler is always working to keep your water hot and ready for a brew or steam cycle.
- Mirror, Mirror: Smile! You can't hide your reflection from the Boxer's shiny case and side panels.
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso commercial machines
Length: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Note: Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Care and Maintenance
- Backflush daily according to the manual's instructions. Repeat.
- Purge steam wands after each use.