The Rancilio Egro ONE Pure Coffee Touch is a beautifully designed commercial machine with customization and simplicity at the forefront of its vast array of capabilities. With a touchscreen interface and a USB port, upload videos, pictures and recipes for viewing on this 5.7 inch screen. Double boilers also make this high capacity machine ready for the busiest of cafes and offices. And with advanced technological programming, the ONE Pure Coffee Touch is able to brew, steam and dispense hot water all at once, enabling you to make over 200 shots of espresso a day.
- Pure Coffee - This model is a multi-functional Egro ONE Pure Coffee model with an included iSteam wand.
- Quick Milk - The quick milk features all the same components of the Egro ONE Pure Coffee, and adds a milk nozzle allowing you to make a latte with the single touch of a button.
- Top Milk - The Top Milk lets you take your drinks to a new level. It includes an attached mini-fridge for convenience. One more step to creating the perfect one touch latte!
- Top Milk XP - The Milk XP is the top of the line Egro introducing two milk nozzles and a manual steam arm.
- Commercial Capacity - With two 1.4 lb. bean hoppers, a double boiler and an advanced automatic brewing system, the Ergo ONE Pure Coffee is capable of brewing over 200 shots a day.
- iSteam Functionality - The Egro's iSteam wand steams and froths your milk of choice to programmable perfection.
- Touch Screen - This is pretty much the perfect example of one-touch drink selection. With a customizable menu of drinks, you can have virtually any drink ready in seconds at the push of a button.
- USB Port - With an integrated USB port, the Ergo ONE Pure Coffee is capable of displaying images, recipes, advertisements, anything you please!
- Well-Lit - With LED lights shining brightly upon your drink creations, this machine is aesthetically pleasing as it is commercially viable.
- Relatively Quiet - For being such a massive machine, we expected quite a bit more noise, but overall, the Ergo ONE Pure Coffee is relatively quiet, especially the internal grinders.
- Easy-Fix Technology - This machine has included advanced diagnosing; so when the time comes for servicing, you will know exactly what is needed.
- High Capacity - The Egro ONE can handle over 200 shots of espresso a day, has two massive bean hoppers, and is capable of brewing, steaming and dispensing hot water all at once, making it more than able to handle even the largest crowd of caffeine-crazed customers.
- Intuitive Touch Screen - With a 5.7 inch touch screen and included USB port, you can input recipes, advertisements, notes and images for display to add a unique look to your machine.
- Durable - The Egro ONE is designed to last, with many features included to minimize required on-site maintenance to (in most cases) once a year.
- Expensive - This machine is designed with every element of commercial brewing in mind, and with that type of design comes a hefty price point.
- Heavy - We definitely do not recommend trying to move this one on your own, as it weighs over 125 pounds.
- Options Abound - A true double-edge sword, being able to program every aspect of the machine means you'll need to dedicate some time to learning and setting up the machine to your specifications.
What it Covers: Egro commercial superautomatic espresso machines
Length:2 years parts, 1 year labor
Warranty Point of Contact:Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Options Egro Color Black/Aluminum Power 220 volts
Amps 30 amp circuit required Size 31 H x 23 D x 12 W Weight 126 pounds Body Material Stainless Steel Boiler Capacity 11 liters
Product Weight (lbs.)
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.