Rancilio Egro ZERO Superautomatic Commercial Espresso Machine
Are you a small office, bakery or deli looking for a quick and easy way to offer delicious coffee, lattes and hot cocoa to your employees or customers? Look no further - the Rancilio Egro ZERO is the commercial superautomatic espresso machine that can meet your low-mid volume needs and is available in two different types: Pure Coffee or Quick Milk. Pure Coffee is best for a small bakery or deli that has a budding barista on hand who knows how to work a manual milk frother and how important it is to keep a machine clean. Quick Milk is geared towards small offices that want a quick caffeinated drink with just a touch of a button. Ideally, it is best to have a knowledgable employee that can take the time to check on the machine throughout the day to clean and maintain as needed.
- Pure Coffee: This version offers delicious beverages (sans milk) with just a touch of a button. A manual steam wand comes standard and can be used to manually heat and froth milk for a latte or cappuccino.
- Quick Milk: This version offers the same features as the Pure Coffee, but instead of the manual steam wand this machine offers one-touch milk-based drinks. No manual frothing required!
- Low Volume Commercial Capacity: Both versions of the Egro ZERO can make up to 100 drinks per day.
- Simple Start-Up: Rancilio's PLUG & BREW makes set-up a cinch by allowing immediate programming of dosages and main functionalities of the machine.
- Bypass Doser: The Egro ZERO offers a bypass doser, which Rancilio refers to as a Powder Inlet, for those that love a specific pre-ground or decaffeinated blend.
- USB Port: Allows easy access of the machine's parameters and simple management from a computer.
- Online Label Creator: Easily customize your Egro ZERO's interface by printing out the appropriate beverage icon according to how your programmed your machine.
What it Covers: Egro commercial superautomatic espresso machines
Length:2 years parts, 1 year labor
Warranty Point of Contact:Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Run the cleaning cycle daily.
- Soap out the drip tray every few days.
- Keep the steam wand clean on the Pure Coffee; make sure to wipe it down and purge after each use.
- Keep the milk pipes clean on the Quick Milk; make sure to rinse clean water through them every day.
Product Weight (lbs.)