The Curtis SHG Commercial Coffee Grinder chews through beans like there's no tomorrow. Ready to rock around the clock, the beefy 6 pound hopper saves on refill time. The flat burrs make quick work of Regular, Decaf, Espresso, or any other gourmet roast you throw its way. Lift cover, insert beans, receive fresh ground coffee. Could it get any easier?! What's harder is trying to decide what to grind next: Velton's Coffee or Equator Coffee?
- Solid State Timer: Ensures precise portion control from 1 oz to 27 oz
- Click-Stop: Adjustable settings from extra coarse to espresso
- Hopper Capacity: 6 pound capacity to last all day
- Chutes and Ladders: Gravity feed with smooth stainless steel hopper
- Additional Warranty: 40 months or 40,000 pounds of coffee on grinding burrs
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Burr - Flat Steel
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.