Using the same powerful engine found in leaf blowers, belt sanders, chop saws, conveyor belts and garage door openers, the Curtis GSG 3BLK Commercial Coffee Grinder gets the job done with "More Power!" Blow through the 2.5 pound hopper capacity in minutes with rapid-fire grinding. A wide mouth opening and several standard safety features make it cleaner and safer to use than most professional grade power tools found in the garage. Click to change grinds from extra course to espresso with ease.
- Safety Dance: Machine will grind only when bag is in place
- Click-Stop: Adjustable settings from extra coarse to espresso
- Chutes and Ladders: Gravity feed with smooth stainless steel hopper
- Hopper Capacity: 2.5 pound capacity with wide mouth opening
- Precision Burrs: For long life and precise grind control
- Additional Warranty: 40 months or 40,000 pounds of coffee on grinding burrs
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Burr - Flat Steel
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.