Nowadays, just about everything is available on demand. Why should grinding coffee be any different? With the Rancilio Kryo 65 OD, commercial espresso grinding is now available...on demand! Easily dose the amount of coffee to be ground in the "on demand" or automatic mode with the single, double or custom soft-touch buttons. The large digital display and horizontal scroll bar will always keep you informed of the current grinding status, while the integrated portaholder will leave your hands free for drink preparation.
- OD Version: The on demand version features an easy-to-read digital display and three soft-touch dosing buttons, producing precise grounds when needed – on demand!
- Heat Reduction: Die-cast aluminum fins surround the grinding chamber to assist in reducing frictional heat caused by the grinding burrs.
- Precise Adjustment: All Kryo grinders feature the recognizable orange micrometric grind adjustment knob for incredibly precise modifications.
- Heavy Duty Bean Hopper: The Kryo hopper is made of shock-resistant food-grade polycarbonate that holds 2.87 pounds of coffee beans.
- Protect Your Grind - The Kryo OD comes with a protective cap that fits over the orange adjustment knob to ensure your settings won't accidentally alter during the grinding process.
- Integrated Collection Tray - This grinder comes standard with a large, removable collection tray for easy grind catching and cleaning.
- Adjusting Woes - Some may find the grind adjustment process slightly cumbersome, as the stop plate does not allow for continuous grind adjustments without readjusting the stop plate every now and then.
What it Covers: Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Coffee Press, Turkish, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.