Meet the last grinder you'll ever want: the Eureka Zenith 65 E in Open Box! Built for light commercial use but affordable enough for the home, the open box Zenith melds Eureka's classic volumetric control options with a café-capable 65mm flat burr set and a gigantic 3-pound bean hopper. Rounding out the design, a stepless floating bottom burr preserves your grind setting after cleaning and anti-clump fingers ensure an evenly dispersed grind every time.
- Stepless Bottom Burr: By tying the micrometric adjustments to the bottom burr instead of the top, the Zenith preserves your grind setting through disassembly and maintenance of the burrs.
- Flat Burrs: Wide 65mm burrs pack more than enough grinding power for light commercial and home use.
- Dose Control: Single and double shot volumetric dosing buttons make operation simple and accurate.
- Big Bean Hopper: The Zenith hopper's three-pound capacity will keep you grinding longer. Removing for cleaning is easy thanks to an integrated sliding door.
- Stepless in Style: The burr adjustment dial is large and conveniently mounted on the right side of the machine.
- Clump Control: Small fingers are built in to the Zenith's chute to reduce clumping.
- Read for Work: The Zenith's sturdy case and industrial design feels great during use.
- Outsized: At 24 inches tall, this grinder definitely stands out from regularly sized appliances.
How Does it Compare?
The Eureka Zenith 65 E is one of the best grinders we have tested in this price range. The grind quality it produces matches that of much more expensive commercial grinders.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
Length: Home Use: 1 year parts and labor, Commercial Use: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Caring for the Eureka Zenith 65 E Grinder
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.