Professionally designed and structured for small to mid paced cafes, the Compak F10 Fresh will give baristas the ideal grind they need to pour their shots in a snap. The F10 offers advanced system conical burrs, a revolutions reducer and the greatest grinding power. This machine is also energy efficient it doesn't heat up your coffee beans as it grinds.
Features & Functionality of the Compak F10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
- Powerful Motor: Includes a 1/2 hp motor with gear reduction system.
- Consistent Grind: Comes with 68 mm conical burrs that will grind your whole beans consistently and in a flash.
- Auto-Stop: Grinder stops automatically when doser is out of beans, energy efficient and safe.
- Adjustable Fork Height: Whether you're filling up a small container or want to grind right in your portafilter you'll have enough clearance.
|Tips and Tricks||
Please Note: Compak recently changed the model number from K10 to F10. Everything else remains the same.
|Watts||450W - 850W|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Compak F10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
Videos Featuring the Compak F10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
- Great grinder at a terrific price.Review by WildBean
Price Value Quality
Very consistent grinds throughout. Espresso comes out cool to the touch not warm like a flat burr grinder.
We went from a SuperJolly doser to the K10 Fresh. What an improvement. I think Mazzer makes great products but the k10 is such a value compared to a doserless Robur
Very little waste and easy to clean. (Posted on 4/1/2014)