The Compak K10 Fresh has the ability to operate three different modes (automatic, manual, and two pre-programmed timed shots) and has the capacity to instantly grind a single or double shot. This machine has also perfected how to get the maximum quality with its cutting-edge conical burrs. Designed more towards cafes, it’s also energy efficient and easy to operate for any barista or home user.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
- Grind Options: Choose from an automatic single shot, double shot or manually control the length and coarseness of your grind.
- Mighty Motor: This grinder comes with a smart workhorse of a motor that doesn’t heat up like other motors.
- Durability: With it’s weight and metal features it’s very unlikely this titan will break.
- Consistency: Keeps track of coffee dosed down to a tenth of a second to lock in your desired dosage every time.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||43.0000|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Compak K10 Fresh Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed