Compak understands that sometimes power and amazing functionality simply are not enough. If you're going to shell out for a pricey piece of coffee hardware, it should look good too. That's why the company created the K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder.
The K3 is ideal for home or light commercial use and features a large coffee bean hopper that's designed to prevent jamming, an easy-to-clean chamber to contain the fresh grind and settings for single, double or constant grind quantities. As for looking good, you'll notice the K3 Elite's clean lines and attractive design are leaps and bounds above most other mid-range grinders on the market.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder
- Stepless Grind: Stepless grind adjustment makes it easier than ever to make tweaks to the fineness of your grind without complicated adjustments with tools.
- Multiple Dosing Systems: The K3 Elite features single, double or continuous dosing systems with a twist of the easy-access aluminium handle.
- All About Beans: The grinder is designed to operate using minimal RPMs, which means that the 58mm flat burrs stay as cool as possible and do not transfer excess heat to your roast. The hopper holds up to a half pound of beans, more than enough for home or light commercial use.
- Keep It Clean: The design of the K3 makes cleaning the bean hopper, ground chute, and grinder a snap.
Included Accessories with the Compak K3 Elite Low Speed Burr Espresso Grinder
- Instruction Manual
- Bean Hopper with Lid
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||45.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||.6 lbs|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Compak K3 Elite Burr Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Compak K3 Elite Burr Grinder
- Clean out all parts that come into contact with the coffee grounds at least once a week.
- To clean the ground coffee holder, first empty all the coffee inside it. Remove the ground coffee dispenser lid and clean the inside, using a small brush.
- Keep the exterior clean with a damp, soft cloth.
- Worth The Money!Review by Bimmerboi03
Quality Value Price
Easy To Use, Commercial Grade, Great Taste, Easy To Clean
Noisy (Posted on 10/16/2010)
- A good grinderReview by Ross
Quality Value Price
There is a trigger feature on this grinder that allows a single tap or double tap to grind a user-determined amount of coffee into the portafilter. However, my standard 58mm portafilter constantly triggers this in the middle of a grind, resetting it endlessly, so I've found it to be very unpractical. If I didn't move the portafilter as the coffee was dispensed, I would end up making a big mess, as the portafilter does not center under the coffee chute without touching the trigger. Instead, I use the manual on-off feature of the 3-way switch instead, which works fine.
The grinder is pretty messy. By the end of the day, the area around our grinder looks pretty dirty... not sure if there is such a thing as a 'clean grinder' though.
Overall, the grinder makes a good grind and I'm very satisfied with that... only moderately so with some of the other less important aspects, which I've described above.
Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Large Water Container
Messy (Posted on 9/9/2010)
- Doserless is wonderfulReview by honoliipali
Quality Value Price
The hopper is sufficiently large - holds over a half pound of coffee.
Easy To Use, Commercial Grade
(Posted on 3/19/2010)