Compak K3 Touch Advanced Espresso Grinder
Compak understands that sometimes power and amazing functionality simply are not enough. If you're going to shell out for a pricey piece of coffee hardware, it should look good too. That's why the company created the K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder. The K3 is ideal for home or light commercial use and features a large coffee bean hopper that's designed to prevent jamming, an easy-to-clean ground chute and settings for single, double or constant grind quantities. As for looking good, you'll notice the K3's clean lines and attractive design are leaps and bounds above most other mid-range grinders on the market.
- Stepless Grind - Stepless grind adjustment makes it easier than ever to make tweaks to the fineness of your grind without complicated adjustments with tools.
- All About Beans - The grinder is designed to operate using minimal RPMs, which means that the 58mm flat burrs stay as cool as possible and do not transfer excess heat to your roast. The hopper holds up to half-a-pound of beans ? more than enough for home or light commercial use.
- Multiple Dosing Systems - The K3 features single, double or continuous dosing systems with a twist of the easy-access aluminium handle.
- Keep It Clean - The design of the K3 makes cleaning the bean hopper, ground chute, and grinder a snap.
- Form Matters - The K3 has an impressive and attractive design.
- Stepless - With a quick rotation of the hopper lever, you can easily advance beans.
- Save Jams - Many other similar grinders are more prone to jams between the hopper and grinder. That is not the case with the K3.
- Smaller Hopper - While the half-pound hopper is great for home use, it might be too small for cafe use.
- Fixed Position Tamper - The fixed position tamper eliminates a bit of space under the ground chute.
What it Covers: Compak grinders
Length: 1 Year
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
- Clean out all parts that come into contact with the coffee grounds at least once a week.
- To clean the ground coffee holder, first empty all the coffee inside it. Remove the ground coffee dispenser lid and clean the inside, using a small brush.
- Keep the exterior clean with a damp, soft cloth.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Timer - up to 60 sec
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Coffee Press, Turkish, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee