Compak understands that sometimes power and amazing functionality simply are not enough. If you're going to shell out for a pricey piece of coffee hardware, it should look good too. That's why the company created the K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder. The K3 is ideal for home or light commercial use and features a large coffee bean hopper that's designed to prevent jamming, an easy-to-clean ground chute and settings for single, double or constant grind quantities. As for looking good, you'll notice the K3's clean lines and attractive design are leaps and bounds above most other mid-range grinders on the market.
Features & Functionality of the Compak K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder
- Stepless Grind: Stepless grind adjustment makes it easier than ever to make tweaks to the fineness of your grind without complicated adjustments with tools.
- Multiple Dosing Systems: The K3 features single, double or continuous dosing systems with a twist of the easy-access aluminium handle.
- All About Beans: The grinder is designed to operate using minimal RPMs, which means that the 58mm flat burrs stay as cool as possible and do not transfer excess heat to your roast. The hopper holds up to half-a-pound of beans — more than enough for home or light commercial use.
- Keep It Clean: The design of the K3 makes cleaning the bean hopper, ground chute, and grinder a snap.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|
Ask a Question
I actually don't store beans in the hopper. I keep them in airtight containers. I've found that if I weigh out my beans prior to grinding, I get about the same amount out that I put it. It seems that I only lose a max of a gram. Closing the flap on the hopper helps keep the small amount of beans from getting thrown around too much by the burrs. (This process is how I know that you'll have about 20g of beans between the flap on the hopper and the burrs.) Just need the space to keep a scale next to the grinder. Hope this helps!
Warranty Information for the Compak K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Compak K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder
- Clean out all parts that come into contact with the coffee grounds at least once a week.
- To clean the ground coffee holder, first empty all the coffee inside it. Remove the ground coffee dispenser lid and clean the inside, using a small brush.
- Keep the exterior clean with a damp, soft cloth.
User Manuals for your Compak K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder
Videos Featuring the Compak K3 Touch Advanced Doserless Grinder
- Performs well!Review by gjskandy
Value Quality Price
- Wonderful Wonderful!Review by PEP SLC
Price Value Quality
And beyond looks I love that it has infinite settings - and most of all the auto dosing timer is great. I followed the instructional video online and it is very easy to set up and I get a consistent grind and the exact 7.5 grams or 15 grams with either one touch or two quick touches every time! It is also much quieter than most other grinders. So far a GREAT investment! (Posted on 3/18/2014)
- Great Home Espresso Grinder Review by David
Price Value Quality
- Great grinderReview by Elliottok
Quality Price Value
- Great grinder poor hopperReview by Greg
Price Value Quality