Vroom! Vroom! The Open Box Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder looks like a shiny sports car and goes 1,640 rpm. It grinds fresh coffee somewhere in the neighborhood of 11 to 15 pounds an hour depending on fineness.
There may be variations with the certified refurbished model in features and included items.
Features & Accessories of the Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder
- Stepless Grind: Stepless grind adjustment makes it easier than ever to make tweaks to the fineness of your grind without complicated adjustments with tools.
- Multiple Dosing Systems: The K3 Elite features single, double or continuous dosing systems with a twist of the easy-access aluminium handle.
- All About Beans: The grinder is designed to operate using minimal RPMs, which means that the 58mm flat burrs stay as cool as possible and do not transfer excess heat to your roast. The hopper holds up to half-a-pound of beans — more than enough for home or light commercial use.
- Keep It Clean: The design of the K3 makes cleaning the bean hopper, ground chute, and grinder a snap.
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||5 to 10 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||18.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||Doserless/Chute Only|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Compak K3 Touch Doserless Grinder
- Clean out all parts that come into contact with the coffee grounds at least once a week.
- To clean the ground coffee holder, first empty all the coffee inside it. Remove the ground coffee dispenser lid and clean the inside, using a small brush.
- Keep the exterior clean with a damp, soft cloth.