Move over Rancilio Silvia, the Crossland Coffee CC1 Version 1.5 is here. And it's got credentials in spades: an innovative PID built right into the interface, thermoblock-enhanced steam and even more intuitive controls for perfecting your shot and keeping it consistently delicious. One of the biggest complaints espresso enthusiasts have about other machines at this level is temperature variance. The Crossland CC1 minimizes that variance with a programmable interface that displays the brew temperature right on the front of the machine. Easily discover the programmed settings you enjoy and keep them that way, no guessing games involved.
Features & Functionality of the Crossland Coffee CC1
- Installed PID: The easily readable PID displays the brew temperature predominantly on this machine's interface.
- Thermoblock-Enhanced Steam: Pulling water from the boiler and through a thermoblock means you'll be able to switch quickly between steaming and brewing. This also means your boiler is constantly being refilled during the steam function, so no risk of burning it out.
- Large Water Reservoir: The two liter water reservoir on this machine makes it easy to keep the shots and steam coming fast without having to worry about filling the tank every couple of drinks. Keep it clean, though, and don't leave water sitting in there too long.
- Programmable Pre-Infusion: Did we mention consistency? The Crossland Coffee CC1 has the option for programmable pre-infusion, removing any inconsistency by pre-soaking the grinds prior to extraction to make sure the most flavor comes out of your pull.
- Shot Timer: No need to use the fingers, or the "one banana, two banana" trick to time your shots, just watch as the handy timer on the CC1 does all the work for you.
- 58mm Portafilter: Pretty much the industry standard these days, this machine uses a full 58mm portafilter.
- Articulating Steam Wand: This machine makes it easy to get your pitcher in the right position for steaming your milk, as it can rotate easily on it's swivel base.
- Programmable Options: The Crossland Coffee CC1 has three programmable menu selections, making it easy to remove pesky variables from your brewing process. Sort of a "set it and forget it" type deal.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Crossland CC1 Version 1.5 has all the same great features and an improved diffuser block to retain heat.
|Width||10.00 inches (with steam knob)|
|Height||15.50 inches (with cup rail)|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4.0 inches|
|Reservoir Size||68 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working order
Machines will be packaged in the original box and include the appropriate accessories.
We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale. However, open box items may contain slight scratches and imperfections due to shipping and minor use.
The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 30-day return period.
Warranty Information for the Crossland Coffee CC1 espresso machine
|What it Covers:||
Crossland espresso machines
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Crossland Coffee CC1 espresso machine
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
User Manual for your Crossland Coffee CC1 espresso machine
Articles Related to the Crossland Coffee CC1 espresso machine
Videos Featuring the Crossland Coffee CC1 espresso machine
- Good ProductReview by Luigi
Quality Price Value