Hi-tech without the high price, Crossland's CC1 brings the best of budget-friendly features to beginner baristas. Temperature accuracy, cross-compatible accessories, and some of the best milk-steaming at this pricepoint make the CC1 a serious small-brand contender. Here are the basics: The CC1 starts as a PID-controlled single boiler espresso machine—just the thing for consistency in your espresso shots. For milk drinks, a separate thermoblock handles steam production for texturing. This preserves the heat stability of the boiler, while giving you quick access to steam for the occasional cappuccino or latte. Catering toward convenience, the CC1 also includes 3 programmable shot profiles (though one is labelled Pod), programmable pre-infusion, and an overpressure valve for backflushing.
- Temperature Accuracy - A 16-ounce stainless steel boiler and a generously sized heating element are the perfect base for the PID-controllers careful heat moderation.
- Programmable Profiles - Set and save up to three shot programs! Each profile lets you set pre-infusion, wait time and shot time.
- Minimalist Controls - Two knobs and a backlit digital screen give you access to programming and shot controls.
- Separate Steaming - Instead of adjusting the steam temperature, the CC1 pulls reservoir water through a thermoblock to reach steam temperature. This is excellent for both recovery time and heat management.
- Shot Timer - The CC1 automatically shows shot time on its digital display, an unsung hero for day-to-day use.
- Shot Consistency - The boiler-and-PID setup really does make intrashot consistency better than many other machines in this segment.
- Easy Programming - And, the CC1's dedicated programming gives you repeatable pre-infusion and shot times at a touch.
- Classic Accoutremonts - A classic 58mm group lets you drop in new baskets, swap to a bottomless portafilter, and keep up with regular maintenance like backflushing with ease.
- Meager Milk - The separate thermoblock for steaming is great for maintaining shot temperatures, but lacks power for regular latte drinkers.
- Non-simultaneous - Built with only one vibratory pump, you'll have to steam milk before pulling your shot.
How Does it Compare?
The Crossland CC1 Version V2 is nearly identical to the 1.5 before it. The main difference lies in an updated thermoblock designed for a longer service life.
Tips and Tricks
- The drip tray can be a little tricky to remove if you're not used to it. Pull up on the front of the tray and slide it out at an angle.
- Ditto for the water tank, which takes some advanced geometry to fit into place. Start with the reservoir to the left of the machine, tuck the tubes in first, then slide the tank into place.
What it Covers: Crossland espresso machines
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the brew gasket daily with a cleaning brush.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days.
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week.
10.00 inches (with steam knob)
15.50 inches (with cup rail)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, PID, Profiles, Pre-infusion, Shot Time
Warm Up: Brew Time
Single Boiler and ThermoBlock
Auto Shut Off
Here at Seattle Coffee Gear we couldn’t be more excited about brewing a great espresso, so naturally, we’re excited to offer the Crossland Coffee espresso machines. Crossland Coffee’s CC1 is a small yet impressive espresso machine with café-style features. With user-friendly controls, PID-controlled temperatures, and programmable pre-infusion, the Crossland Coffee espresso machine is a true winner! Shop Crossland today with Seattle Coffee Gear.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine||Solis Barista Perfetta Espresso Machine||Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine|
As low as $775
As low as $499
Special Price $599.95 Regular Price $699.95
|Auto Shut Off||No||Yes||Yes|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized, E.S.E Pods, Pressurized||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler||Thermoblock||Thermocoil|
|Boiler Material||Brass||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Boiler Volume||12 ounces|
|Cup Clearance||3 inches||3.5 inches||4 inches|
|Depth||11.0 inches||17 inches w/ portafilter||12 inches|
|Height||13.5 inches||12.5 inches||16 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||67 ounces||2 L||67 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||3:30 minutes||52 Seconds||1 minute|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||7 inches||13.25 inches|