Curtis Cafe2DB Pour Over Decanter Brewer
There are two reasons why the Curtis CAFE1DB and CAFE2DB Commercial Pour Over Decanter Brewers are the cat's meow. First, Curtis has automated a labor intensive specialized gourmet brewing process that makes some of the most delicious coffee that can be brewed. Second, it does not require additional plumbing as the large volume water tank can be filled with a carafe. Perfect for oddball locations where you have counter space but no plumbing handy.
Available in a Pour Over Decanter Brewer with One Warmer or Two Warmers
- Pour Over Preparation: Makes delicious coffee, no additional plumbing required.
- Powerful Heating: Takes a labor intensive gourmet brewing process and automates it.
- Outer Space: Put this compact unit anywhere it fits regardless of plumbing.
- Reservoir: Large tank saves time, doesn't require a visit from the plumber.
- Easy To Clean: Stainless steel coated in a quick clean black vinyl coating.
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warranty Information for the Curtis Cafe2DB Pour Over Decanter Brewer
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417