No more burnt coffee! The Curtis D500GT DV Single Airpot Commercial Coffee Brewer brews prevents scorch and waste. Brewing into the thermal airpot keeps the coffee at an ideal temperature without having to use an additional heat source that can change the coffee flavor profile for the worse. This highly programmable unit also provides flexibility for whole and half batches.
Features & Functionality of the Curtis D500GT
- Choose: The 120V or the dual volt 120/220V options
- Digital Control: Brew premium gourmet coffee with the push of a button
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- Lock out: Prevents brewing a batch prior to achieving correct water temps
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: Large well lit display communicates functions at a glance
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
|Watts||1700 watts | 3300 watts|
|Brew Volume (in 8 oz cups)||Low - under 120 cups|
|Water Source||Water line (plumbed)|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||74|
Ask a Question
Generally the coffee at our office is brewed once in the morning and lasts the whole day. Employees still use the hot water spout throughout the day. If the energy saving feature is enabled, I don't want the unit to turn off during the middle of the day when people will still use the spout
ie. If the 'hot' water is emptied, I am guessing that it is first boiled in the second reservoir before being mixed in with the available hot water ?
... or is there some other way to ensure that the dispensed hot water is fully hot ?
A lot of questions, so thanks in advance.
Warranty Information for the Curtis D500GT Single Airpot Brewer
|What it Covers:||Curtis equipment|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.|
|Warranty Contact Information:||Technical Support Department 1-800- 995-0417|