Nighthawks at the diner know when they see the Curtis G3 ALPHA1GT and ALPHA2GT that you mean serious business-serious coffee business that is! Keep it hot and fresh with the G3 system. This commercial coffee brewer incorporates a digital control panel encased in a high-tech plastic that is impervious to heat, steam and moisture. Factory set for your convenience, and easy to operate, this popular brewer deserves a place of honor on the counter.
Available in One Warmer or a Double Decker Warmer
- Pre-Infusion Possible: Fine tune your brew cycle to your specifications if desired.
- Cold Water Lock-out: Will not brew until water is the right temperature for brewing.
- Display This: Programmable to display your message.
- Quality Timer Includes an auto-off feature on the warming element.
- Tamper Resistant: Prevent changes to your brewing preferences with a changeable access code.
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.
Product Weight (lbs.)
1600 Watts | 1700 Watts
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417