Get it while it's hot! With the Curtis G3 Electric Hot Water Dispenser you will never be without piping hot water again. With tea and pour over more popular than ever, give your espresso machine a break with a machine designed just for water. The large LED display allows you to choose between viewing the precise water temperature or a simple notification that the water is "Hot". Perfect for everything from cleaning to creating delectable tea, soup, or freeze-dried products - keep cold, stale water at bay with the Curtis G3!
- Aeration: Pumps oxygen through the water to maintain and improve water quality.
- Large LED Display: Easy to read display allows you to view the precise water temperature.
- Automatic Refill System: This dispenser is plumbed for hot water on demand.
- Thermostatic Controls: Allows for programming of temperature with a range of 140°F to 210°F
- On Board Diagnostics: Monitors water level and temperature for optimal performance.
- Energy Saver: Automatically maintains a water temperature of 140°F after four hours of idling.
- New Design: Improved casing with a sleeker look. Be sure you have enough height to accommodate this taller model.
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.
Product Weight (lbs.)
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417