If the Curtis G4 CGC Single Cup had expressive eyes and was on a wheel base it would look a lot like a coffee making co-worker of Wall-E. Smart technology goes from your added gourmet grinds to cup in no time flat. Skip paper pods and plastic coffee capsules and still get one cup convenience with "real" coffee from the Curtis G4 CGC.
- The Size is Right: Select from 12 oz, 16 oz, or 20 oz. options per side
- G4 Touch screen: Easy icons for one touch coffee and USB port for updates and recipe sharing.
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: Large well lit display communicates functions at a glance
- In Hot Water: Dedicated hot water faucet for making teas.
- Reduce Waste: No need brew up a whole pot of decaf or have to pour out unused carafes with a single cup solution.
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||34.0000|
|Brew Volume (in 8 oz cups)||Low - under 120 cups|
|Water Source||Water line (plumbed)|
|Carafe Style||Single cup|
|Reservoir Size||1.73 gallons|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||12 oz | 16 oz | 20 oz per side|
Ask a Question
1.) You can increase the grind size for the coffee which will allow water to drip through more quickly.
2.) There is also an option in the menu to use 'pulse brewing' mode. This will slow down the brewing slightly as well as improve the quality of the beverage produced.
I hope this helps!
If you have further questions give us a call to speak with commercial sales at 866-372-4734.
I don't like running 200 deg water through plastic.
Is the unit designed to be turned off overnight or always left on?
For a 110v installation, approximately what is the warm up time from a cold start?
Do both sides operate simultaneously in the 110v configuration, and if so, what is the approximate limit for 8 oz cups per hour?
Can the internal tank be user drained for moving or storage?
Is descaling a user operation or must it be done by a service tech onsite or in a service center?
Do you service this machine either onsite or in your service center?
I believe there is are 2 models of the Curtis Gold Cup Brewer, one with USB and one without. (or perhaps a USB option). Is the one you're selling with or without USB?
Warranty Information for the Curtis G4 CGC Single Cup Brewer
|What it Covers:||Curtis equipment|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.|
|Warranty Contact Information:||Technical Support Department 1-800- 995-0417|