The DeLonghi ECAM 23.120.SB superautomatic espresso machine makes brewing your favorite coffee drinks easy. With a built-in grinder and simple control panel you’ll be able to brew single or double shots of espresso, as well as long shots similar to drip coffee. What’s more, with this fully automatic espresso machine’s milk steaming wand you can heat milk for lattes or turn up the steam for cappuccinos. Add in the ECAM 23.120.SB’s small footprint and optional water filtration and you’ve got a great, simple to use and maintain option for your morning dose of caffeine.
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Panarello Wand
- Built-in Grinder: The DeLonghi ECAM’s built-in grinder means you can use just about any whole bean coffee you’d want for your morning espresso drink.
- Customizable Drink Options: Long shot or espresso? One drink or two? With these controls you can brew multiple sizes and coffee types.
- Milk Steaming System: Use the steam wand to heat up milk for a latte or hot chocolate, or turn up the steam for a delicious cappuccino.
- Small Footprint: With a compact footprint, this machine should fit easily on most countertops.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Dose, Milk Foam
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: SCG's Certified Refurbished DeLonghi Equipment.
Length: 6 months
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi USA.
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.