DeLonghi ECO310BK Espresso Machine's 15 bar pump driven espresso machine combines modern lines and retro accents. Using either E.S.E. pods or freshly ground beans, you can quickly make any espresso-based drink. With separate thermostats for steaming and brewing, and self-priming operation, entry-level espresso has never been more accessible!
Features & Functionality of the DeLonghi ECO310BK Espresso Machine
- Stainless Steel Boiler - Made of durable, high-quality stainless steel, you can count on great espresso for years to come
- Filter Baskets - Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. pod compatible
- 15 Bar Pump - Pumps hot water through the ground espresso at high pressure
- Just Right - Passive cup warming surface, for warm, ready-to-use cups
- E.S.E. Pod Compatible - Makes espresso preparation simple and convenient
- Removable Water Tank - Allows for convenient filling and easy cleaning
- Two Thermostats - Water and steam pressure are controlled separately, so you can make espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature
- Patented Frother - Adjustable frother includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
|How Does it Compare?||
The Delonghi ECO310BK has a higher grade plastic and metal casing and design and performs similarly to other Delonghi single boiler models.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||12.7500|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||2.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||48 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||3 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Ask a Question
Also, the ECO310 has been discontinued! I wish I had a recommendation for a semi-automatic that also has a coffee brew feature, the closest would be a superautomatic machine like the Saeco Minuto: https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/saeco-minuto-class-automatic-espresso-machine-coffee-maker
Hope this helps!
"if more coffee must be prepared after the milk has been frothed, allow the boiler to cool first otherwise the coffee will be burned.
To cool it, position a container under the filter-holder spouts (fig. 11), press the steam button and allow water to run out until the steam function light switches off: then prepare the coffee."
When the steam button is pushed no water comes out of the filter...it's not supposed to; if it did, you couldn't steam milk. I tried pushing the coffee button to start the water flow, but to no avail; the steam light stays on. I tried opening the steam knob to get water through the steam nozzle, but that didn't get the steam lite to go out either. In fact, that lite comes on when you push the steam button and stays on till you push it again. I'm trying to figure out how to cool it and it's got me stumped. Anybody got any ideas?
Warranty Information for the DeLonghi ECO310BK Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|