Celebrate simplicity with the DeLonghi Magnifica Superautomatic Espresso Machine. The Magnifica 04110 (and its predecessor the 3300) is one of the few superautomatics to offer analog dials for coffee strength and volume. This take on coffee control makes setting your morning coffee simple—and gives you the option to swing from short shots to longer lungos without reprogramming a thing. This hands-on approach to superautomatics extends to the Magnifica's milk frothing as well; a wide panarello wand designed for steaming right into your mug makes piping-hot cappuccinos in seconds.
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Panarello Wand
- Buttons and Dials: Setting your coffee dose and volume is all done through large, marked dials on the front of the case.
- Upgraded Burr Grinder: A tactile, 13-step burr grinder gives you a full range of coffee adjustments.
- Panarello Steam Wand: An auto-frothing steam wand makes excellent cappuccino foam—no barista training necessary.
- Front-loading Water Reservoir: A slide-out 28-ounce reservoir is easy to top up without pulling your machine from under cabinets.
- Bypass Doser: A wide-spout bypas doser (and scoop storage!) lets you brew pre-ground coffee.
- Good Roots: With a design based on the venerable Magnifica 3300, this new Magnifica offers excellent espresso in a new, updated case.
- Analog in a Digital World: Not a fan of screens? This is the superautomatic for you. Controls for dose, volume and brewing are all buttons and dials.
- Front Access: Access to the water reservoir and brew unit from the front face of the machine makes this machine easy to squeeze in amongst your other kitchen appliances.
- Tight Steam Knob: A common complaint on the old ESAM 3300 as well, the Magnifica's steam knob is difficult to turn in either direction.
- Reset: Analog settings come at a price, you'll have to readjust dose and volume knobs with every drink type you brew.
How Does it Compare?
So what's the 411 on the 04.110.S? This new Magnifica makes a few improvements of the old 3300, namely:
- New case design!
- An upgraded 13-setting burr grinder
- Stainless panarello steam wand
- shorter, sturdier steam knob
Product Weight (lbs.)
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable; 3.5 to 4.75 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: SCG's Certified Refurbished DeLonghi Equipment.
Length: 6 months
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi USA.
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.