What's your personality? DeLonghi lets you decide with its kMix Coffee Maker DCM02 Series in three bold colors: red, black or white. Simple yet sophisticated and functional, the DeLonghi kMix brews up a strong cup of coffee despite its petite size. Crafted in a durable die-cast aluminum case, this coffeemaker will fit just about anywhere you want and features an intergrated cup warmer and reusable nylon filter for easy use and clean up. To get brewing, just add your favorite coffee grounds.
Features & Functionality of the DeLonghi kMix Coffee Maker
- Capacity: This machine is small but will still brew up a solid 5 cups of coffee.
- Anti-Drip: Anti-drip mechanism prevents drips.
- Opti-Temp: Maintains perfect brewed coffee temperature.
- Thermo-Gen: Heating system produces perfect temperature for brewing.
- Sure-Grip: Finished carafe, designed for user comfort and improved grip.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
Small and charming, the kMix produces coffee comparable to much more expensive coffee makers.
|Tips and Tricks||
The Delonghi kMix Coffee Maker comes with a reusable nylon filter that is a perfect size for this petite machine. If you purchase a separate reusable filter, it may not fit quite right.
|Reservoir Size||26 oz|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||26 oz (max) and 5 oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 min|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the DeLonghi kMix Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the DeLonghi kMix Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
- Great coffee makerReview by Barb
Price Quality Value
- Good productReview by Fin
Price Quality Value
Quiet, Easy To Clean, Easy To Use, Great Taste, Quick Brewing
(Posted on 4/25/2012)