The DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B is one of the most compact superautomatics we have ever seen, but don't let its small size fool you. The Magnifica ECAM 23210B contains many of the features found on much larger and more expensive machines, such as an intuitive interface, removable water tank, automatic three hour shut off and energy saving mode, a professional quality burr grinder and a cup warmer. We predict it will only be a matter of minutes between taking the DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM23210B out of the box and making your first cup of great tasting espresso.
Features & Functionality of the DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B
- Compact Size - The ECAM 23210B's sleek design allows for an easy fit in any size kitchen without sacrificing features found in some of the larger models.
- Minimize The Mess - The ECAM 23210B automatically indicates when it's time to tidy up. Comes with a removable hopper and drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Removable Water Tank - With a removable 1.7 liter see-through tank, it is easy to tell when you need to add more water or clean it out.
- Going Up And Down - Whether you prefer espresso, demitasse or 12 ounce cups, avoid the messy splash with an easy to adjust dispenser spout.
- Save The Earth - With an automatic three hour shut off as well as an energy saving mode, the ECAM 23210B is safe and eco friendly.
- Some Like It Hot - There is no better way to keep your favorite drinks hot longer than preheating your cups on the included cup warmer.
- Some Like It Hotter - Prefer tea or hot chocolate? The ECAM23210B's included hot water dispenser allows for an even larger variety in drink choices.
- Keep It Clean - The cleaner the water, the better the coffee, and with an internal water filtration system, the ECAM 23210B ensures the freshest cup possible.
- Don't Lose Any Flavor - The ECAM 23210B's 5.3 ounce coffee bean container keeps the beans fresh with an easy access flip lid.
- Professional Quality Burr Grinder - With a lower pitch conical burr grinder, the ECAM 23210B produces a more consistent espresso or coffee. Grind settings also allow you to customize the fineness of your grinds.
|How Does it Compare?||
The Magnifica ECAM 23210B is great in size, but offers no other upgrades versus other superautomatics.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||20.0400|
|Cup Clearance||5.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||60 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||2 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||1 minute|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Milk System||Panarello Wand|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||5.3 oz|
Ask a Question
If you do the two cup at once it is weaker as it is more water but the same amt of coffee is ground. I only tried that once, and it was not strong enough for me.
If you like it stronger and want more volume then you have to do single cup twice. It is very fast and easy to do it twice.
It makes wonderful coffee. European style, strong with "crema" on top.
If you want espresso style it does that very well also, just set for less water.
Warranty Information for the DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B
|What it Covers:||
DeLonghi espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
- 1 Year (Small espresso machines, capsule machines, coffee makers, grinders and other electronics)
- 2 Years (Superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||DeLonghi|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-322-3848|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe out bean hopper regularly to reduce coffee oil build up.
User Manuals for your Delonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B
Videos Featuring the Delonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B
- Amazing productReview by emms
Price Quality Value
- Great machine!Review by joeish
Price Quality Value
- A $1000 piece of junk-Deloghi is a disasterReview by Sam
Price Quality Value
Called over to customer service and first they say the beans are too oily. We already know we can't use them and had to repeat the same thing about a dozen times. So finally we just requested to speak with someone more reasonable to deal with. We get a call from the head of the department named a woman named Robin.
She wants us to ship it to NJ, pay for the shipping and have her technicians examine the maker. She says the same thing about the oily beans. I explained to her about 4 times we know about the beans, have the same one's in a Jura and there are no issues. The Delonghi keeps jamming and the espresso is coming out at 127 degrees. If she wants Delonghi can pay for the shipping but we aren't. She refuses and continues to say there isn't anything wrong with the machine. Let me tell you she and the other customer service people were about as useless and rude as can be. Like they are doing us a favor by talking to us. They talk down to you like you're the enemy.
With this kind of customer experience we are returning the machine and will never buy anything from them again. (Posted on 4/10/2016)