The Certified Refurbished DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM 23210B in Black is one of the most compact superautomatics we have ever seen, but don't let its small size fool you. This Magnifica ECAM 23210B Refurb contains many of the features found on much larger and more expensive machines, such as an intuitive interface, removable water tank, automatic three hour shut off and energy saving mode, a professional quality burr grinder and a cup warmer. We predict it will only be a matter of minutes between taking the DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM23210B Refurb out of its box and making your first cup of great tasting espresso.
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Panarello Wand
- Compact Size: The Refurb ECAM 23210B uses a sleek design allowing for an easy fit in any size kitchen without sacrificing features found on some of the larger models.
- Minimize The Mess: The Magnifica ECAM 23210B Refurbished automatically indicates when it's time to tidy up. Comes with a removable hopper and drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Removable Water Tank: With a removable 1.7 liter see-through tank, it is easy to tell when you need to add more water or clean it out.
- Energy Efficient: With an automatic three hour shut off as well as an energy saving mode, the Magnifica Refurb is safe and eco friendly.
- Professional Quality Burr Grinder: With a lower pitch conical burr grinder, the Refurbished ECAM 23210B produces a more consistent espresso or coffee. Grind settings also allow you to customize the fineness of your grinds.
- Some Like It Hot: There is no better way to keep your favorite drinks hot longer than preheating your cups on the included cup warmer.
- Some Like It Hotter: Prefer tea or hot chocolate? The Refurb-ECAM23210B's includes a hot water dispenser allows for an even larger variety in drink choices.
- Keep It Clean: The cleaner the water, the better the coffee, and with an internal water filtration system, Delonghi's Refurbished ECAM 23210B ensures the freshest cup possible.
- Don't Lose Any Flavor: The ECAM 23210B's 5.3 ounce coffee bean container keeps the beans fresh with an easy access flip lid.
- Going Up And Down: Whether you prefer espresso, demitasse or 12 ounce cups, avoid the messy splash with an easy to adjust dispenser spout.
- Compact: One of the smaller superautos on the market, this Certified Refurbished Magnifica ECAM 23210B is great for small kitchens or limited office counter space.
- Simple Controls: Straightforward and easy-to-navigate controls.
- Short Steam Wand: The steam wand's design is not very ergonomic and is a little shorter than we'd like, making frothing your milk difficult at times.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: SCG's Certified Refurbished DeLonghi Equipment.
Length: 6 months
Who Supports the Warranty: DeLonghi USA.
Warranty Contact Information: 800-322-3848
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes (Superautomatic espresso machines only). Read more about our repair services.
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Remove the brew group and spray it down with hot water (no soap!) about once per week.
- Wipe out bean hopper regularly to reduce coffee oil build up.