Note: this model does not include the pictured tea filter.
Move over old French press, there's a new player in town. Espro's design team is at it again with the Espro Press P5. They've improved nearly every aspect of their press pot progenitor with beefier glass, better filtering and more secure mounting points. In fact, the only things unchanged from the classic design is the curved glass pour spout and handle. Press pots have never looked so good.
Features and Functionality of the Espro Press P5
- Thicker Glass - 40% thicker than standard borosilicate, the P5's glass carafe offers better resiliency and heat retention than standard pots.
- Safety Lock - A plastic outer tab locks the carafe to the base and handle for less accidental spills.
- Double Filter - Two mesh filter baskets and a silicone seal help keep coffee grounds out of your pours.
- Optional Paper - An optional paper filter cleans up your cup even further.
|How Does it Compare?||
The P5 carries a bevy of improvements to almost every original component of the classic French press. The only two similar parts on a technical level are the handle and spout.
|Width||18 oz: 6 inches | 32 oz: 7 inches|
|Depth||18 oz: 3.5 inches | 32 oz: 4.5 inches|
|Height||18 oz: 9 inches | 32 oz: 10.5 inches|
|Material||Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel & Plastic|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||18 or 32|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Espro Press P5
|What it Covers:||
Espro tampers, frothing pitchers and french presses
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Espro|
|Warranty Contact Information:||604-366-3392 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Please note that Espro will repair calibrated tampers, have replacement filters and shafts available for presses, and will replace pitchers and Dillinger tampers if they are deemed defective and still covered by warranty.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Espro Press P5
- Hand wash press after every use.