The Eureka Atom 65 strikes a beautiful balance between commercial-built power and home-focused convenience. With design cues from both the original Atom and commercial Zenith grinders, the Atom 65 truly gives you the best of both worlds. Eureka's espresso-built 65mm burrs power through double shots in record time (18 grams in ~5.5 seconds) and dose in an impressive stream (thanks to Eureka's refined ACE system) that's free of clumps and excess static. Normally, a grinder this production-focused comes at the cost of a large footprint—both physically and sonically. Instead, your morning will stay blissfully silent thanks to the Atom's sound-insulated case, while its relatively small 6x9 dimensions will let you tuck it almost anywhere.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Expert
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Programmable
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- 65mm Flat Burrs: The Atom 65 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Zenith line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
- Silent Grind: A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
- ACE System: Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute help keep your grounds fluffy and your countertops clean.
- Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust: The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from below the motor with an easy knurled knob. This helps to preserve your grind setting when you disassemble your grinder for cleaning.
- Programmable Dosing: Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or select the center button to grind manually.
- Great Grinds: The combo of burrset, anti-clumping system, and motor give the Atom 65 excellent dosing into your portafilter. Seriously, it's this gorgeous fluffy cascade backlit by the Atom's barista light.
- Silence is Golden: That's why its all the more impressive that a grinder so professionally built is still so quiet. A true commercial-class grinder in a home kitchen-size case is a sight to be seen.
- Value: The Atom 65 is a phenomenal step up from most grinders in its price bracket, and manages to do so without sacrificing many of its convenient features.
- Spartan Setup: While the Atom is better performing than ever, the firmly-attached portafilter hook and lack of a catch plate are noticeable reductions in accessories.
How Does it Compare?
The difference from the original Atom is more than burr size! Eureka has also changed to a larger motor, giving a little more torque for the larger burrs, faster grind speeds, and a tighter distribution range for espresso.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Disassemble and sweep out burrs, or use a grinder cleaner like grindz, monthly
Compare Similar Machines
|Eureka Atom Espresso Grinder||Mazzer Mini E Espresso Grinder - Type A|
As low as $899
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1.3 pounds||20.8 oz|
|Depth||10.5 inches||13.25 inches|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Height||17.25 inches||18.0 inches|
|Recommended For||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||4.5 seconds|
|Width||7.2 inches||6.25 inches|