This Open Box Eureka Atom 75 Espresso Grinder bridges the gap between coffee shop quality and home cafe convenience—and looks great doing it. Built on the same sound-insulated design of the original Atom, this Open Box Atom 75 adds a much larger burr set and more powerful motor for a grinder as quick as it is quiet. This focus on grind ability puts it on par with many commercial-built espresso grinders—while still offering features fit for the home barista. Dual programmable timers, manual grinding, a stepless grind adjust, and anti-static dosing are a few of the finishing touches that set the Atom 75 apart from competitive models. All this is wrapped in a slim and narrow case design that prioritizes appearance as much as function, making the Atom 75 an ideal fit for your countertop cafe.
- Sound Insulation: Much like its diminutive brethren, the Atom 75 packs in sound-isolating gaskets and motor mounts for near-silent operation.
- 75mm Flat Burrs: Equipped with the same burrs as the Eureka Olympus and Mythos grinders, the Atom 75 offers best-in-class grind times.
- Timed Dosing: Program single- and double-shot doses, or grind manually right into your portafilter.
- Open Box: This is an open box product, light wear and/or damage may be present in accordance with our open box policy.
- Stepless Grind Adjust: Stepless grinders offer nearly infinite grind settings, making it easier to find the just-right consistency for your espresso.
- Bottom-burr Adjust: Eureka's unique choice to adjust at the bottom burr means you can disassemble your grinder for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Eureka ACE System: The Atom 75 comes equipped with Eureka's static- and clump-reducing ACE system for more uniform grind distribution.
Atom Specialty 75
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Disassemble and sweep out burrs, or use a grinder cleaner like grindz, monthly