Eureka lives up to their namesake with another inspired grinder—the Atom! Instead of focusing on speed, (though it's quite fast) consistency, (though it has fantastic espresso distribution) or ease of use (though it is, in fact, easy) Eureka has shifted focus into making a truly quiet grinder. This is the grinder for a house of light sleepers, apartment complexes or romantic cafés. Short of a hand grinder or a hiding place in the garage, you'll be hard-pressed to find a quieter espresso grinder on the market. This marked dedication to sound insulation pairs with fine stepless grind controls, time-based dosing and an easy-cleaning design shared with other Eureka-designed grinders.
Features and Functionality of the Eureka Atom Grinder
- 60mm Flat Burrs - Large burrs make short work of pulverizing beans into a uniform distribution.
- Sound Insulation - A metal case and a design dedicated to quiet motor and burr sounds make the Atom a great choice for quiet spaces.
- Timer Based Dosing - Set grind times for both single or double shots.
- Removable Bean Hopper - Boxy like the rest of the grinder, the Atom's hopper is easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Manual Pulse Grind - Grind on demand with a dedicated pulse brew button or the portafilter button.
- Portafilter or Basket - The Atom comes with a dedicated grounds bin for drip or pour over preparations.
- Stepless Adjustment - With nearly infinite burr settings, the Atom offers fine control over grind size.
- Digital Screen - An easy-to-read digital screen makes set up and control even easier.
- Removable Top Burr - The top burr of the Atom is easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Bottom Burr Adjust - Adjustments happen at the lower burr, so your grind setting will be saved after cleaning.
|SCG Staff Says...||
While handily capable of grinding for drip and pour over methods, the Atom gets quite messy at coarser settings.
|How Does it Compare?||
Serious power and a quiet design makes this grinder one of our top choices for home espresso (as long as you have the room). It would also be a great pick for a small cafe as a secondary grinder.
|Suitable Applications||Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||4.5 seconds|
|RPM of Burrs||1350|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1.3 pounds|
|Dosing Options||Programmable Dosing Functionality|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|
Ask a Question
Hope this helps!
Hope this helps
I am intrestead in ordering the Atom.. and I was wondering what's the electricity voltage for this grinder? as I live in the Middle East and the electricity here is 240v
Warranty Information for the Eureka Atom Grinder
|What it Covers:||
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Eureka Atom Grinder
- Wipe out bean hopper between coffee refills to clean out excess oils.
- Brush away stray grounds from around the coffee chute daily.
- Remove top burr for monthly cleaning.