Built for the cafe but good for anything, the Eureka Club brings basic espresso back at an affordable price. A sturdily cast case of aluminum, 60mm flat burrs, and timed dosing give the Club a strong, no-frills basis for espresso grinding.Barista-saving features—like easily-accessed burrs that preserve your grind setting between cleanings—make the Club an excellent choice as a prosumer, secondary, or decaf grinder.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Expert
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Programmable
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- 60mm Flat Burrs: Hardened steel burrs cut specifically for espresso make grinding easy.
- Easy Maintenance: Swapping burrs is as easy as removing the Club's top plate and then the burrs themselves.
- Espresso Saver: Eureka's unique grind adjust systems adjusts the bottom burr. This lets you disassemble and clean out your burrs without losing your grind setting.
- Timed Dosing: Set grind times for single- and double-shots.
- Doserless: This version of the Club grinds on-demand. Click here for the doser version.
- Value is What I'm Talking About: While we'd never call the Club fully featured, its considered mix of build- and grind-quality is refreshing in a market maxed out with bleeding-edge innovation.
- Grindin' Slow: Hurry up and wait. Calling this grinder 'on-demand' may be a bit of a misnomer.
How Does it Compare?
The Eureka Club uses the same burrset as the Nuova Simonelli G60 and Rocket Fausto.
Tips and Tricks
We generally set the 'double shot' button for our regular dose, and the 'single shot' for a short ~1 second purge/top-off utility button.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services