Eureka’s Mignon Notte offers loads of value, great performance, and rock-solid construction. The hopper makes for great coffee bean storage and the Notte’s 50mm burrs will make short, consistent work of them. Simple operation with an on-off switch helps make the Notte a perfect way for new users to get an incredible grinder for less, and the stepless grind adjust dial allows for precise grinding. This easy to use espresso grinder is simple to disassemble for cleaning thanks to its bottom burr adjust, and Eureka’s ACE anti-clumping technology helps keep your grounds fluffy and clump free. Get to grinding your favorite espresso beans with Eureka today!
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Intermediate
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Espresso Accuracy: The high-sensitivity burr adjustments give the Mignon Notte excellent control for espresso grinds.
- Stepless Burrs: A free-moving burr adjust gives you near-infinite grind settings for excellent espresso.
- Metal Case: A sturdy metal case offers a premium feel in an elegant matte finish.
- Bottom-Burr Adjust: Unique to Eureka grinders, lower burr grind adjustments let you disassemble the burrs without losing your grind setting.
- Manual Dosing: Grind on-demand with a portafilter-activated switch.
- Built in Italy: The Notte is build by hand in Florence, Italy.
- Good Grinds: The Notte excels in classic espresso range, offering low retention and good consistency.
- Manual Mastery: We prefer the manual dosing on the Notte—not in the least because it encourages the use of a scale for accurate dosing.
- Value: The Notte offers excellent build quality compared to other grinders at its pricepoint.
- Any Color You Want So Long As It’s Black: The Notte is only available in black.
- Louder: Unlike the more expensive Mignon Silenzio, the Notte does not offer any sound insulation.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper of excess oil between refills
- We recommend a grinder cleaner like Grindz, especially if using dark-roasted beans.