This Open Box Eureka Olympus 75E Hi-speed has pulled out every stop to live up to its Grecian namesake, and is available in limited stock at Open Box pricing. This grinders' titanic design begins with a towering footprint and a 3.5-pound bean capacity (though smaller hoppers are available). State-of-the-art 75 millimeter flat burrs in hardened steel pulverize beans at speeds impressive even against grinders double its price. Eureka has kept their standard one- and two-cup volumetric dosing controls, and stepless adjustment dial allow for easy operation in the busiest cafe environments. The Open Box Olympus' power-geared design is polished off with subtleties like its adjustable portafilter holder and an anti-static coating for easy cleanup.
- Steel Burrs: Strong like Zeus himself, the wide, aggressively cut burrs made short work of any blend we ran through them.
- Volumetric Programming: Dial-in your perfect single or double dose for extra consistency.
- Hopper Door: A sliding door closes off the hopper for easy removal and burr maintenance.
- Stepless: Infinite grind settings mean you can find just-right consistency.
- Bottom Burr Adjust: Makes it easy to get into the burrs for cleaning while still remaining close to your last grind setting.
- Fast as Hermes: We dialed in the open box Olympus at a crazy fast 2.4 seconds of grind time for a double shot.
- Smooth as Apollo: Even on its finest setting, we saw very little clumping of grinds.
- Artemis' Accuracy: An adjustable portafilter arm and chute help to reduce mess. The included base plate will catch any grinds that miss the mark.
- Zeus' Thunder: The high speeds and efficient burrs come at a cost; the grinder is not as quiet as its little brother the Atom–its powerful motor puts out a noticeable amount of torque.
- Fingerprints of Hephaestus: Our chrome model picked up fingerprints like crazy.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Timer - up to 60 sec, Doserless/Chute Only
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
Length: Home Use: 1 year parts and labor, Commercial Use: 1 year parts, 3 months labor
Who Supports the Warranty: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Warranty Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services