Eureka’s Oro Mignon Single Dose espresso grinder is a premium device for high-end, single dose espresso brewing. With all of the performance and precision of Eureka’s Mignon line, this grinder also features a canted base to help reduce retention as much as possible. This is good, because the Oro Mignon Single Dose is built for just what the name implies - single dosing your espresso beans. By measuring your beans before you grind and then just grinding what you need you can really dial in the precision of your shot. This combined with the included portafilter dosing cup, stepless bottom burr adjust, and hopper bellows for clearing the grind path makes for a truly precise way to grind for your espresso shots.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Expert
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Manual
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Single Dose Grinding: The Mignon Single Dose is designed to grind espresso-sized doses you measure before adding to the grinder. This ensures minimal coffee waste and maximum flavor.
- 65mm Burrs: Equipped with Eureka's 65mm Diamond Inside burrs, the Mignon SD promises excellent service live and high-quality grind consistency.
- Sound Insulated: The Eureka Oro line of Mignons feature sound insulation at hopper, chute, and motor to grind quieter than most espresso grinders.
- Blow-Up Hopper: The Mignon Single Dose comes with a miniature hopper that features a rubber bellows attachment to pump air through the grinder, pushing out stray grinds.
- Manual Dosing: After weighing your dose, grind with a single switch into the included stainless steel dosing cup.
- Handbuilt in Milan: Every Eureka grinder is built by hand in Milan, Italy.
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Eureka Atom 65 Espresso Grinder - Short Hopper||Eureka Mignon Notte Espresso Grinder||Eureka Oro Mignon XL Espresso Grinder|
$999 Regular Price $1,099
Special Price $299 Regular Price $329
As low as $899
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings||Stepless - Infinite Settings||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1 pound||12 oz||12 Oz|
|Burr Diameter||65mm||50mm||65 mm|
|Depth||10.5 inches||5.5 inches||5 inches|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Height||17.25 inches||13.8 inches||14.5 inches|
|Recommended For||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Width||7.2 inches||5 inches||5.5 inches|