Maximize your grind with the Eureka Oro Mignon Single Dose Espresso Grinder. Designed specifically for single dosing, the Mignon SD features 65mm diamond-inside burrs, a custom low-retention grind chamber and chute, and a unique canted design to shorten the path from burrs to basket. Single dosing is an enthusiast alternative to hopper-fed grinders; you weigh your dose before grinding, and add just the beans you need for every shot. Equipped with a bevy of Eureka's innovative brew technologies—like a high speed motor, sound insulation, stepless grind adjust, and anti-static system—the Mignon Single Dose offers everything you need for fresh, accurate grinds a shot at a time. A compact 45-gram hopper with Eureka's Blow-Up bellows system helps clear out stray grinds from the grind path, while an included dosing cup makes portafilter dosing an easy affair. All-manual controls and a precise stepless grind adjustment system puts you at the helm of every shot.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Expert
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Manual
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- Single Dose Grinding: The Mignon Single Dose is designed to grind espresso-sized doses you measure before adding to the grinder. This ensures minimal coffee waste and maximum flavor.
- 65mm Burrs: Equipped with Eureka's 65mm Diamond Inside burrs, the Mignon SD promises excellent service live and high-quality grind consistency.
- Sound Insulated: The Eureka Oro line of Mignons feature sound insulation at hopper, chute, and motor to grind quieter than most espresso grinders.
- Blow-Up Hopper: The Mignon Single Dose comes with a miniature hopper that features a rubber bellows attachment to pump air through the grinder, pushing out stray grinds.
- Manual Dosing: After weighing your dose, grind with a single switch into the included stainless steel dosing cup.
- Handbuilt in Milan: Every Eureka grinder is built by hand in Milan, Italy.
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Eureka Atom 65 Espresso Grinder - Short Hopper||Eureka Mignon Notte Espresso Grinder||Eureka Oro Mignon XL Espresso Grinder|
As low as $1,099
As low as $899
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings||Stepless - Infinite Settings||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1 pound||12 oz||12 Oz|
|Burr Diameter||65mm||50mm||65 mm|
|Depth||10.5 inches||5.5 inches||5 inches|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Height||17.25 inches||13.8 inches||14.5 inches|
|Recommended For||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Width||7.2 inches||5 inches||5.5 inches|