Breathe new life into your old Aeropress with the Fellow Prismo filter assembly. The Prismo provides a little more resistance to your press, creating a thicker, richer coffee than a standalone Aeropress. While its not quite true espresso, you'll still get a coffee concentrate perfect for faux-lattes and other milk drinks. The Prismo also serves as a drip-proof end cap for your Aeropress, letting you use it for cold brew and other long-steep brew methods. It even includes a stainless steel aeropress filter—just the thing for richer, full-bodied cups.
- Pressurized Press: The small, silicone valve in the Prismo allows for higher pressure presses than the standalone attachment. Bonus: you can even get a little coffee crema!
- Drip-stop: The Prismo functions as a seal as long as there's no pressure above it, letting you use your Aeropress without any drips or leaks.
- Stainless Steel Filter: The 70-micron stainless steel disc filter lets more coffee oil into your cup, resulting in richer coffee.
- Value Add: It's nice to see something new happen with the Aeropress! The extra functionality improves on an already amazing device.
- Cold Brew: One of those extra features, a Prismo makes an excellent cold brew concentrate.
- Under Pressure: The extra pressing pressure can take a toll on your forearms and wrists.
From the design of the Stagg EKG through their line of mugs and steepers, form meets function with Fellow. Thankfully, Fellow offers exceptional build quality and performance to match their aesthetic design. These amazing coffee products are also easy to use, making them a compelling option for the coffee enthusiast. Seattle Coffee Gear is happy to offer a great variety of Fellow coffee equipment for you to explore!
Product Weight (lbs.)
Care and Maintenance
- Rinse after every use
- Press through clean water as needed.