Functional form at its best, the Stagg Pour Over Kettle offers a bold take on the traditional and a sharp update for your kitchen arsenal. Starting with a sturdy 18/8 stainless steel, the Stagg's industrial-sourced design introduces an Erlenmeyer flask shape offset by a bottom-mounted goose-neck spout and a weighted grip with an integrated thumb rest. This focus on design gives you unbeatable control over water flow perfect for pour-over brewing. An integrated probe thermometer in the lid of the kettle makes sure you're at the right temp with a glance.
- Gooseneck Spout: An angled, low-flow pointed spout gives you fine control for pour-over coffee.
- Probe Thermometer: The Stagg's lid features a drop-through hole for a probe thermometer. The included thermometer sports an analog display with a highlighted red 'sweet spot' for proper brewing.
- Weighted Grip: An ergonomic, weighted grip counterbalances the weight of the water for easy pour control.
- Bold Brewer: Design focus was clearly high on Fellow's priority list. The clean colorway, industrial flask shape and angular handle and spout combine to create a striking piece of hardware.
- Left Hand Free: The addition of an integrated thermometer means one less thing you have to search your kitchen drawers for in the morning.
- Style and Substance: Our favorite design elements are textbook examples of functional form. The goose-neck spout and angled handle offer more pour control, while the wide base makes for an efficient heating surface.
- Hot-ish: We would have liked to see a more accurate digital thermometer included with the kettle. That said, any five inch probe thermometer should fit in its mounting area.
How Does it Compare?
The recently upgraded Stagg Kettle now features a metal lid, upgraded handle construction, and fluted pour spout.
Tips and Tricks
Note: A few owners have found that the Stagg kettle doesn't play nice with their Samsung and Bosch induction stovetops.
From the design of the Stagg EKG through their line of mugs and steepers, form meets function with Fellow. Thankfully, Fellow offers exceptional build quality and performance to match their aesthetic design. These amazing coffee products are also easy to use, making them a compelling option for the coffee enthusiast. Seattle Coffee Gear is happy to offer a great variety of Fellow coffee equipment for you to explore!
Product Weight (lbs.)
Stainless Steel and Plastic
Care and Maintenance
- Rinse with warm water after each use.