With the features and functions from renowned espresso machine maker Francis Francis and a beautiful case designed by architect Luca Trazzi, the X6 Trio Pod Espresso Machine epitomizes design and quality. Featuring an 18 Bar pressure pump and unique Trio Technology, you can use this machine to create three espresso preparations: short (ristretto), normal (espresso) and long (espresso lungo). With quality all-brass boiler and brewing components, the X6 is designed to work exclusively with E.S.E. Servings (pods) for perfectly measured and tamped espresso every time. And the stylish retro-contemporary design makes a strong visual statement in any kitchen. Note: Portafilter may be replaced with a different version from photo.
Features and Functionality of the Certified Refurbished Francis Francis X6
- Pod Only: The brass portafilter is specifically designed for use with ESE pods.
- Automatic Boiler Refill:To prevent heating element burn-out and continuous steam
- Quality Components: Brass boiler and brewing components
- Powerful Pump: 18 Bar ULKA pump
- Simple Interface: Easily identifiable symbols on function buttons
- Trio TechnologyFor ristretto, espresso and espresso lungo preparation
|Product Weight (lbs.)||15.0000|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Certified Refurbished Francis Francis X6
|What it Covers:||
SCG's Certified Refurbished Equipment
Including Saeco, Delonghi, Rocket, Rancilio, Francis Francis Refurbished Equipment
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Certified Refurbished Francis Francis X6
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Wash all removable components with soap and water on a regular basis. (Many are not dishwasher safe.)
- Remove and clean the panarello wand weekly.
- Clean brew head with group head brush weekly.