Everyone needs that kick start in the morning, so why not add more pack to your punch with the Fisitcup-Knuckleduster Mug? The whole crew will know who's boss when you start carrying around this white ceramic mug with a chrome brass knuckle handle -- plus, people will think twice about withholding your caffeine from you.
This mean mug is food safe but not dishwasher or microwave friendly.
|Tips and Tricks||
Not dishwasher safe!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.0000|
|Manufacturer||Fred and Friends|
Ask a Question
Caring for the Fisticup-Knuckleduster Mug
For detailed care instructions, please refer to the user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Rinse after each use. Hand-wash only.
- Fun mug and more comfortable than I expected.Review by William
Price Value Quality
- As advertised, this mug is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
But you should know that going into a purchase of a mug with a steel handle.
- Unless your office is pretty laid back, this may not be something you could take into work.
- Functional. While you may buy this item for the handle it does work well as a mug. I find mugs with a body which leans out from vertical near the lip tends to spill more easily. This one did not for me. I even enjoy the sweep of the mug's body around the knuckles.
- It was more comfortable to hold than I thought it would be. I was worried about the comfort of suspending a weight off the side of a handle consisting of steel rings. But it actually feels quite good in the hand.
Currently it is on sale. I'm giving a 4 due to having paid full price. At the sale price this would be a perfect 5 rating. (Posted on 5/4/2013)
- Love this novelty coffee cupReview by Jorge
Price Value Quality
But, let's be honest, if you are reading this review you only care about how cool this cup looks. And I love it, and love making my friends laugh at me when I bust it out on weekends. My gf hated it at first but has grown to love it now (Posted on 12/20/2012)