It's the smartest, most sustainable choice for cleaning your coffee bean grinder: Urnex's Full Circle Grinder Cleaner. Why? Because it's is chock full of naturally occurring ingredients and free of harmful (and hard-to-pronounce) chemicals. Run the Urnex Full Circle Grinder Cleaner through your burrs every few weeks to ensure the freshest espresso and coffee yet. These pellets are wheat-based and may not be suitable for those avoiding gluten.
How the Full Circle Grinder Cleaner Works
- Run the remaining coffee beans through your grinder
- Add Full Circle Grinder Cleaner (one cap full, 35-40g)
- Grind through the cleaner beans on a medium setting
- Use about two cycles of regular coffee beans to clean out the remaining cleaner
|How Does it Compare?||
FYI: Grindz is gluten-free, Full Circle is not.
|Tips and Tricks||
Every ingredient is edible and either used to bake bread, prepare your favorite breakfast cereal, or in the case of the food-safe binder a key ingredient in toothpaste. Not a gluten-free product.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.5813|
Ask a Question
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
- good cleanersReview by swedish sweetie
Price Quality Value