Have your French Press and drink it too with GSI's Commuter Java Press. This portable version of the well known press also doubles as an insulated travel mug. Simply remove the inner press, add coffee and hot water to the outer mug, stir, let it sit for about 4 minutes and slowly press the inner mug back into the outer cup. The stainless screen keeps grinds at bay and only allows the freshly brewed coffee through to the inner press.
Features & Functionality of the GSI Outdoors Commuter Java Press with Insulated Sleeve
- Two-in-One: When spending time in the great outdoors, having less to carry is always ideal. With the Commuter Java Press you'll never have to bring cups and a French Press again!
- Flip-Top Lid: Helps to retain heat and avoid spills when you're on the go.
- Slip Resistant Bottom: This rubber bottom helps keep your cup upright.
- Insulated Sleeve: The insulated sleeve retains heat and keeps your hands from burning on the fresh brew. Choose from a dark roast, light roast, green or blue mountain sleeve color.
- Handy Hook: Clip your Commuter Press onto your bag when not in use.
|Tips and Tricks||
Be careful to not add too much coffee, as the inner press will have a hard time reaching the bottom which may leave a gap at the top between the inner press and outer cup. This gap may result in spillage when drinking.
|Model Number||Dark Roast: 79420 | Light Roast: 79421 | Blue Mountain: 79422 | Green Mountain: 79423|
Ask a Question
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
- Useful portable coffee pressReview by rob
Price Quality Value