An excellent and delightfully fresh cup of single-serve coffee starts with the Hario Coffee Dripper V60. Crafted in sleek black glass, Hario intended this pour over for brewing one cup of coffee or, depending on the size you select, several cups at a time to share with friends.
How the Hario Coffee Dripper V60 Works
The pour-over technique allows you to brew directly into your cup or server. While techniques may vary among users, below is an overview of the pour-over's general process.
- Grind your coffee beans and preheat your dripper and vessel
- Set the dripper atop or above your vessel
- Place the appropriate paper or cloth filter into the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
- Add ground coffee depending on your specific taste preferences
- Pour the desired amount of preheated (anywhere from 195° to 205°) water over the coffee grounds, allowing the brewed coffee to drip down into your vessel
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
The glass handle provides a little more durablility and offers a sleeker look than the all plastic version.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.0000|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
|What it Covers:||
Pour over coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Sungarden Tea|
|Warranty Contact Information:||626.202.0323|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
Hand wash as needed with hot water and soap. The plastic base is removable from glass handle for easy cleaning.
Videos Featuring the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
- Very good But way to smallReview by Bulldog65
Quality Value Price
It works great but I would like to pour My water and walk way , come back in 3-4 min. and it is thru dripping
Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Great Taste, Quick Brewing
Small Water Container (Posted on 5/22/2011)