When all you want is a single, delightfully fresh cup of coffee, your go-to product should be the Hario Coffee Dripper V60. Crafted in black or white glass, the pour-over unit produces just enough coffee for a single cup.
Sizes Available: Small (01) Medium (02)
How the Hario Coffee Dripper V60 Works
The pour-over technique allows you to brew directly into your cup or server. While techniques may vary among users, below is an overview of the pour-over's general process.
- Grind your coffee beans and preheat your dripper and vessel
- Set the dripper atop or above your vessel
- Place the appropriate paper or cloth filter into the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
- Add ground coffee depending on your specific taste preferences
- Pour the desired amount of preheated (anywhere from 195° to 205°) water over the coffee grounds, allowing the brewed coffee to drip down into your vessel
Founded in 1921 in Japan as a manufacturer of heatproof glass, Hario is synonymous with innovative, high-quality coffee and tea equipment. You’re probably familiar with the iconic Hario coffee dripper—the Hario V60—but this cutting-edge company also produces a suite of portable hand grinders, coffee presses, servers, decanters, drip pots and other great accessories. Explore our selection at Seattle Coffee Gear for our favorite handpicked Hario products.
Small (01): VDG-01W | Medium (02): VDG-02W
Small (01): 4.0 inches | Medium (02): 4.5 inches
Small (01): 3.25 inches | Medium (02): 3.875 inches
Product Weight (lbs.)
Care and Maintenance
Hand wash as needed with hot water and soap. The plastic base is removable from glass handle for easy cleaning.
The Great SCG Pour Over CompetitionPlastic vs Ceramic Pour OversField Trip: Roustabout - Edwin Demonstrates Hario Pour Over